Rental Motorcycles

To play, press and hold the enter key. To stop, release the enter key.

Bike Week Motorcycle Tours provides all the planning of the tour. We give you the riders the freedom to marvel at the scenery, make new friends, and enjoy the good life and of the roads ahead.

Choose your Rental Bike Today!

2021 Motorcycle Rentals Harley Davidson USA


Choose your Rental Bike along with your Tour choice.

*Please note* (Not all Bikes are available on all Tours. Include a 2nd choice on your Sign up Form.)

Feel free to email us or call with any questions about our Bike Rentals. We use Harley Davidson Rentals or Eagle Riders for our Bike Rentals. They only Rent the latest model motorcycles for your riding enjoyment.

Rental Requirements

21 years of age or older

Valid motorcycle operator’s license

Minimum of one year of riding experience on heavyweight motorcycles

Major credit card is required

We accept a current and valid driver’s license from your home country with the proper class or endorsement permitting you to ride the motorcycle, or equivalent of the motorcycle, you are renting. Please note: State laws apply to your rental vehicle and its use.

When picking up from locations in the United States:

Licenses issued from the United States:

· Two-wheel vehicles: Motorcycles

All 50 states require some sort of motorcycle endorsement on your driver’s license which is equivalent to the motorcycle you are renting.

Here are some examples of alternative licenses that are accepted:

Licenses issued from the European Union (Germany, Italy, France, United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, and Sweden):

· A1/A2 – Will allow you to rent scooters.

· A – Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.

· B1 – Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.

Licenses issued from Canada:

· Class 6 designation – For all provinces except for Ontario


§ Class M1/M2: Will allow you to rent scooters.

§ Class M: Will allow you to rent motorcycles or scooters.

§ Class M Condition M: Will allow you to rent three-wheeled vehicles.

Licenses issued from Australia:

· R-Date – Will allow you to ride scooters.

· R – Will allow you to ride motorcycles or scooters.

Licenses issued from Brazil:

· Category A - designation on your driver’s license to ride any motorcycle or scooters.

International Driver’s Permits:

· Although not required, it is recommended for all visitors with a license in a foreign language to obtain an IDP.

· If your license is legible, we will accept it.